Who Is This Program For?
The purpose of this program is to assist youths and young adults in becoming contributing members of our community by helping them to live independently and acquire the skills necessary for transition into adulthood.
What Services Are Provided?
- Assistance with financial planning & budgeting
- Individual, group & peer support
- Life skills training
- Personal & social living skills
- Job readiness training
- Assistance with educational goals
Who Can Access the Program?
- You are under 19 years of age; or
- You are 19 – 26 years of age with a young adult agreement; and
- You are a youth in care; or
- You have a Youth agreement; or
- You have a young adult agreement; or
- You are on probation; or
- You are in a Child & Youth Mental Health service program; or
- You are unable to live with family; or
- You are referred by a Social Worker or Financial Aid
The SIL Program Coordinator.
The Supported Independent Living Program for Youth is offered by:
10142 - 101st Avenue,
Fort St. John, BC
This program has been made possible through assistance from British Columbia Children and Family Development.