Who Is This Program For?
This program provides household management and or training in household management to support families in creating or maintaining safe, healthy living environments and establishing or maintaining their children’s connections to their community.
What Services Are Provided?
- Cleaning and assistance to learn household management and cleaning skills, if needed
- Assistance with and teaching of daily life skills, if needed
- Assistance with and teaching of grooming, basic cooking, money management, shopping, laundry, household safety and pet care, if needed
- Assistance with or establishing or maintaining household routines and children’s routines, if needed
Who Can Access the Services?
- If you have a child with special needs or mental health concerns
- If you need assistance keeping your children safe, healthy and connected to the community
- If you are referred to the program by an MCFD Social Worker
For further information about this program, contact the Intake Worker.
You may also contact the Clinical Manager.
The Teaching Home Support Program is offered in Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwynd and area. Information is available at:
10142 - 101st Avenue,
Fort St. John, BC
This program has been made possible through assistance from the British Columbia Ministry of Children and Family Development.