Who Is This Program For?
The primary purpose of the Youth Outreach (YO) Program is to provide support to youth that promotes emotional/physical well-being and engagement, increases positive connections, and promotes engagement with needed services for youth at risk for or experiencing addiction, and /or mental health issues, or social issues related to trauma.
What Services Are Provided?
- Unconditional support
- Communication and self- regulation skills
- Support for life transitions
- Positive role modelling
- Personal safety and how to respect and set boundaries
- Physical and recreational activities
- Mentoring and assistance with educational/career goals
- Connection to activities and resources within the community
Who Can Access the Program?
- You live in Dawson Creek or Pouce Coupe
- You are 13 – 18 years of age
Contact - Dawson Creek
For further information or to access this program, contact the Youth Justice Counsellor.
The Youth Outreach Program is offered through:
Community Bridge - Youth Outreach
1200 103 Ave,
Dawson Creek, BC
This program has been made possible through assistance from the British Columbia Ministry for Children and Family Development