Who Is This Program For?
This program provides positive role models for youth through facilitated group and individual activities designed to enhance the youth’s social and emotional life skills and improve the quality of their relationships at home, at school, at work and in the community.
What Services Are Provided?
- Unconditional support
- Communication and self- regulation skills
- Support for life transitions
- Skill building for making good choices and setting goals
- Personal safety & how to respect and set boundaries
- Physical and recreational activities
- Mentoring and assistance with educational and career goals
- Incentives for participation
Who Can Access the Program?
- You live in Fort St John or within a 90km radius
- You are 10 – 18 years of age; and referred by an MCFD Social Worker
For further information or to access this program, contact the Intake Worker.
The Youth Fort St. John Program is offered through:
10142 - 101st Avenue,
Fort St. John, BC
This program has been made possible through assistance from the British Columbia Ministry of Children and Family Development.