Who Is This Program For?
The Community Based Victim Services program offers emotional support, court preparation and accompaniment, and assistance in completion of forms to women, children, and men in the Fort St John area who have been victims of sexual and/or violent crimes.
- Spousal Assault
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Child Sexual Assault/Abuse
- Historical Sexual Assault/Abuse
- Gay/Lesbian Sexual Assault/Abuse
- Transgender Sexual Assault/Abuse
- Elderly Sexual Assault/Abuse
- Criminal Harassment
What Can I Expect?
A Victim Services Coordinator will:
- Provide emotional support.
- Help prepare you for court.
- Accompany you to court.
- Help you complete any necessary forms, such as
- Victim Impact Statement and Crime Victim
- Assistance Program application.
- Provide you with information about the criminal
- justice system.
- Provide you with information on the status of your case.
- Provide you with referrals to other services you may require.
Who Provides the Services?
- Victim Services Coordinator
For further information about this service, or to access the program, please contact the Victim’s Services Worker
If the Worker is unavailable, leave a message and telephone number and you call will be returned, or you may also email:
The Community Based Victim Services Program is located at:
10142 - 101st Avenue,
Fort St. John, BC
This program has been made possible through assistance from the British Columbia Ministry of Justice.